4 x 5 Safe Room for your Home or Business
“When Your Life Depends on it — Safe-T-Shelter®”
• The 4 x 5 Saferoom is designed for up to 6 occupants
• There is 20 square feet of floor space
• The 4 x 5 has approximately 125 cubic feet of air space
• Constructed of 1/4″ solid steel plate
• Engineered & built to meet or exceed FEMA 320 guidelines
• Additional protection of ventilation areas
• Six (6) point door locks
• Primed & painted white inside & outside
• Weighs approximately 1,500 pounds
• Door opens inward so you will not be trapped inside if blocked by debris
• Standard sizes are (height is inside clearance): 4’W x 5’L x 6’3”H
• Protection from tornadoes, storms and severe weather
• Saferoom may be used as a panic room for protection from intruders
• No steps — just walk in and secure the door with 3 separate locking bars
• The 4 x 5 safe room takes up minimal space in your garage or carport
• Installed on your concrete slab foundation
• Bolt holes are drilled into the concrete, each 5/8″ bolt is rated for 14,465 lbs of stress
• Bolts are inserted in each of the drilled holes and tightened in place
• Installation normally takes approximately two hours
• Purchase to installation is typically from one to two weeks, and may vary with high demand
• Call Safe-T-Shelter to schedule your appointment
• Building a new home? Let us work with your contractor to install a safe room inside the home
• Our Saferoom door opens to the inside — no need to worry about getting trapped inside by debris
• After storm damage, primary threats to an occupant’s safety are debris, flood, downed electric lines, fumes and fire
• First responders, or emergency personnel may not be able to reach you for an extended period of time
• FEMA information on Safe Rooms
• From $4,895 — Includes Delivery and Installation*
• Safe-T-Shelter Price Guarantee: we will beat any competitor’s advertised price on a comparable saferoom!
• Ask us for details; terms and conditions apply.
* Excludes permit, if one is needed; additional charges may apply if installation is non-standard or exceeds 50 miles from FOB.
New, low-rate financing options are available for residential safe rooms — ask our residential specialist for details.