Modular Storm Shelter Construction
|• Constructed of 4×8 panels
• Bolt-together ridgid construction
• FEMA 320 standards
Modular Storm Shelter Installation
|• Installed on your concrete slab foundation
• Bolt holes are drilled into the concrete
• Bolts are inserted in each of the drilled holes and tightened in place.
• Installation normally takes two hours.
Modular Storm Shelter Features
|• Safe Room: Protection from Tornadoes, Storms and Severe Weather
• Panic Room: Protection Against Intruders
• Secure Room: Protection of Valuables Against Theft