Residential Steel Safe Rooms
Steel Safe Rooms, EF5 Storm Proven, Handicap Accessible, Steel Construction, Inward Opening Doors…
SAFE-T-SHELTER® has been producing top-quality above ground steel safe rooms for more than 20 years. We manufacture more community saferooms than anyone else in the Southeast and are one of the top manufacturers of steel safe rooms in the country. We create all our steel safe rooms in our 60,000+ sq ft manufacturing facility with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment. We have the top skilled fabrication and installation teams, safety is our top priority, and we have a long and successful performance record.
No matter your need, no matter the size or amount of people you want to protect, SAFE-T-SHELTER® can and will produce the best above ground steel safe rooms available. Our expert project management delivers large scopes of work on-time and on-budget. Put simply, SAFE-T-SHELTER® is a manufacturer and installer of pre-engineered, pre-fabricated, cost-effective, and high-quality saferooms, whether you are interested in above ground steel safe rooms or underground steel safe rooms.
|• Constructed of 1/4″ Solid Steel Plate
• Engineered & Built to FEMA 320 Specs
• Additional Protection of Ventilation Areas
• Handicap Accessible Door – 34” x 72”
• Six (6) Point Door Locks
• Primed & Painted White Inside & Outside
• Weighs Approximately 2,000 Pounds
• Door opens inward so you won’t be trapped inside if blocked by debris
• Standard sizes are (height is inside clearance): 4’W x 8’L x 6’3”H – 4’W x 6’L x 6’3”H – 4’W x 5’L x 6’3’H
Steel Safe Room Installation
|• Steel Safe Room is installed on your concrete slab foundation• Bolt holes are drilled into the concrete• Bolts are inserted in each of the drilled holes and tightened in place.
• Installation normally takes approximately two hours.
• Purchase to installation is typically from one to two weeks, and may vary with high demand.
• Call Safe-T-Shelter to schedule your appointment.
Steel Safe Room Features
|Multi-Purpose Steel Safe Room