SAFE-T-SHELTER® CORPORATE INSTALLATIONS
For those in need of short-term solutions, we offer rental arrangements to allow for temporary storm shelters. Contact us TODAY to discuss available options for your company
Temporary Storm Shelter Construction
|• Engineered & Built to FEMA 361 & ICC 500 specifications — you can trust our Community Storm Shelters / Commercial Storm Shelters will provide F5 tornado protection.• Constructed of 1/4″ Solid-Steel Plate
• Forced Air Ventilation and Emergency Lighting
• Seating provided with each model
• Primed & Painted White with Lead-Free Enamel
• Custom sizes available, including standard 10’x24′ to 10’x48′ (48 – 96 people)
Temporary Storm Shelter Installation
|• Safe-T-Shelter® Community Storm Shelters / Corporate Storm Shelters are delivered and installed on a specially engineered, reinforced, monolithic concrete pad foundation.
• The temporary storm shelter is set and anchored to the pad, the seats are installed, shelter and seats grounded, the sidewall drainage lines are installed, sidewalls bermed (optional) and a final inspection is made.
• Standard timeframe from ordering to completion of the installation is normally several weeks.
Temporary Storm Shelter Features
|• Door(s) have three (3) heavy-duty locks on the inside and a separate keyed lock on the outside for security purposes.
• Power Ventilation provides 15 cubic feet of fresh air per person per minute per FEMA 361 requirements.
• Doorways are Handicap accessible. Vents and Fan Exhausts/Intakes are protected from flying debris and have interior baffles to prevent debris from entering.Options : Dehumidifier, Air Conditioner, Emergency Generator, Berming of Sidewalls.